Ten Barnes & Thornburg attorneys earned recognition in the 2023 World Trademark Review 1000 (WTR 1000). The rankings are considered the definitive guide to trademark professionals around the world.
In addition to the firm receiving national recognition and regional rankings in Illinois, Indiana, and Minnesota, the following individuals have been named:
- Michael A. Carrillo – Illinois
- John A. Cullis – Illinois
- Christopher M. Dolan – Illinois
- Jonathan P. Froemel – Illinois
- John T. Gabrielides – Illinois
- Patrick J. Gallagher – Minneapolis
- Julia Spoor Gard – Indiana
- Dwight D. Lueck – Indiana
- Rory P. Pheiffer – Boston
- Kenneth D. Suzan – Minneapolis
World Trademark Review is the world's only independent daily news and information service devoted to reporting on trademark issues for in-house and international legal counsel. The WTR 1000 research directory identifies the firms and individuals that are deemed outstanding in their critical area of practice with research being conducted over a four-month period, inclusive of in-person interviews with trademark and legal specialists across the world.