BOSTON – Six attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Boston office have been named to the 2022 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The Boston attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, and their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Ronald E. Cahill – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Rory P. Pheiffer – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation; Technology Transactions
- Heather B. Repicky – Intellectual Property Litigation
The following attorneys were named Rising Stars:
- Alison C. Casey – Business Litigation
- Alex Nagorniy – Intellectual Property
- Andrew Rejent – Intellectual Property
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 800 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.