ATLANTA – Georgia Trend Magazine has named eight Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its 2021 Legal Elite list. The list recognizes Georgia “attorneys considered the best in their field” as selected by their peers in multiple practice areas.
The following attorneys were selected to the Legal Elite List along with the practice areas as designated by Georgia Trend:
- Jason A. Bernstein – Intellectual Property
- Anne B. Compton-Brown – Healthcare Law
- Eric S. Fisher – Business Law; General Practice/Trial Law
- Sarah J. Hawk – Immigration Law
- John T.L. Koenig – Labor & Employment
- Stephen A. Opler – Corporate Law
- James R. Robinson – Taxes, Estates & Trusts
- Stephen G. Weizenecker – Entertainment & Sports Law
Georgia Trend Magazine has covered local business, politics and economic development since 1985. This is the 19th edition of its Legal Elite list.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.