MINNEAPOLIS – Minnesota Super Lawyers has recognized six Barnes & Thornburg attorneys for their professional accomplishments and named them to its 2020 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The following attorneys were selected for the Minnesota Super Lawyers list (with primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers):
- Brian Melendez – Business Litigation; Consumer Law; General Litigation
- Bruce H. Little – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property; Business Litigation
- Connie A. Lahn – Bankruptcy: Business
- Karen L. Schreiber – Family Law
The following attorneys were named to the 2020 Rising Stars list:
- Brittany Stephens Pearson – Family Law
- Michael P. Boulette – Family Law
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.