INDIANAPOLIS – Barnes & Thornburg's Intellectual Property Department received a national ranking for its trademark prosecution work from Managing Intellectual Property's IP Stars 2019. Additionally, the firm was ranked in Illinois for patent contentious and trademark work and in Indiana for general IP work and several IP attorneys also were recognized.
Felicia Boyd also was named to Managing Intellectual Property’s Top 250 Women in IP 2019 list.
Appearing on both the Patent Star and Trademark Star lists are:
- Jeff M. Barron, Indianapolis
- D. Randall Brown, Fort Wayne
- Thomas J. Donovan, Chicago
- Joan T. Kluger, Delaware
- Bradley J. Olson, Washington, D.C.
- Jeffrey R. Stone, Minneapolis
Also on the Trademark Star list are:
- Melissa A. Vallone, Chicago
- Jordan S. Weinstein, Washington, D.C.
Also on the Patent Star list are:
- Bradford G. Addison, Indianapolis
- Felicia J. Boyd, Minneapolis
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.