GRAND RAPIDS–Grand Rapids Magazine has named 10 Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its Top Lawyers list for 2019.
Professional Research Services (PRS) conducted an online peer-review survey, asking certified attorneys in the Grand Rapids area to nominate their peers who excel in particular practice areas.
Barnes & Thornburg attorneys on the Top Lawyers list and their areas of practice according to the list are:
- Keith J. Brodie – Labor and Employment Law
- Michael Campbell – Banking & Financial Service Law; Corporate Law
- Charles M. Denton – Environmental Law
- Scott A. Dienes – Land Use & Zoning; Public Finance Law; Real Estate Law
- Tammy L. Helminski – Environmental Law
- David C. Hill – Real Estate Law
- David A. Malson – Trusts and Estates
- Jeffrey A. Michael – Intellectual Property and Patent Law
- Scott R. Murphy – Construction Law; Litigation - Commercial
- Robert R. Stead – Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Tax Law
Barnes & Thornburg opened its Grand Rapids office in 2004; it is a full-service firm, offering clients counsel in a number of practice areas including administrative regulatory law, aviation, construction litigation, governmental services and federal lobbying, insurance recovery, labor union negotiations, municipal finance, Native American law, private client services, white collar defense, toxic torts and trademarks.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.