Town Hall - IP Litigation Funding and Finance: More Relevant Now Than Ever
Noon-1 p.m. (Central)
Join attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Intellectual Property Department for a discussion on intellectual property litigation funding and finance, including:
- Typical uses for litigation funding and financing
- Companies and individuals that may benefit from litigation funding and financing
- How IP litigation funding and financing typically works - types of agreements, how funders evaluate opportunities, and more
- Opportunities to obtain funding in the COVID-19 and post-COVID environment
- Potential pitfalls and other issues
The Town Hall will be a one-hour session including a Q&A. We welcome your questions when you register, during the session, or during the Q&A.
1.0 hour CLE credit pending.
Questions? Contact Lindsay Hulliberger at email@example.com or 312-214-5661.