Webinars | On Demand
Labor and Employment Update for Employers
2 p.m.-3 p.m. (Eastern)
Join us for our next monthly Labor and Employment Update.
This session will include the latest developments in labor and employment law, including regulatory guidance and updates from key federal labor and employment agencies. Topics include:
- The latest post-pandemic employment “trends” — are they a “thing” and how to manage:
- “Rage” quitting, “quiet quitting,” “bare minimum Mondays” and other millennial/Gen Z HR trends
- Talent shortages and recruiting
- How has the pandemic affected how you evaluate “reasonable accommodations” under the ADA?
- Other challenges your organization sees for 2023
1.0 hour CLE credit and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.
Watch Previous Sessions On Demand