Immigration Law Insights
12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Please join us for an immigration review covering the following topics:
- Travel restrictions, national interest exceptions, and the forecast for travel restrictions in the coming months
- Green card movement and forecasts for the Visa Bulletin in the new USCIS fiscal year
- Current I-9 exemptions for in-person completion and how to prepare for their termination
- Potential statutory changes to immigration as a result of the reconciliation bill
- Current immigration lawsuits and changes on the horizon
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.0 hour CLE credit pending and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit approved. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Lindsay Hulliberger or call 312-214-5661.