COVID-19 Town Hall: Insurance Recovery and Quantification of Loss Q&A
12:30 p.m.-2 p.m. (Eastern)
Join us for a town hall discussion with Barnes & Thornburg Insurance Recovery and Counseling attorneys and brokers and forensic accountants from Willis Towers Watson who will answer your questions about insurance claims related to COVID-19 and where the insurance marketplace is headed. Discussions will include important topics such as:
- Status of legislative efforts around insurance coverage for COVID-19 losses
- Hot-button coverage issues like direct physical loss, civil authority coverage, and virus exclusions
- Communicating with your insurance company
- Quantification and documentation of the loss
- Current insurance market conditions
- Insights on post-COVID insurance marketplace
- Special considerations for the surety market
The webinar will feature an extended Q&A session. Questions may be submitted at the time of registration or during the webinar.
1.0 hour CLE credit pending.
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at email@example.com or 317-231-7312.