Scott Godes, from Barnes & Thornburg ’s Policyholder Insurance Recovery Group will be a panelist presenting a webinar titled, " Cultivating Ethics: Mitigating Vulnerability to Cyber and Data Security Threats in Order to Maintain Client Confidentiality." The presentation will be part of Virtual LegalTech. The webinar will take place on May 15, 2014, and run from 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET. Scott's session will from 3:45 p.m. until 4:45 p.m. ET. You can register for the event here. The webinar will include discussion about the following topics:
- In light of the recent NSA surveillance of US law firms, how safe is your data?
- What types of firms are most susceptible to cyber attacks and data breaches?
- Why in-house legal departments need a sound cyber security strategy.
- Best practices for upholding ethical obligations to protect proprietary and client information
- Implementing technology solutions that protect data from malicious hackers.
- Obtaining insurance coverage to cover your cyber risks.