Our practice innovation team was founded by a former Barnes & Thornburg partner who co-chaired our e-discovery and knowledge management practice group.
This team facilitates process improvement using proprietary tools such as BT Hub, a collaboration software tool, and document automation capabilities to enhance and produce repeatable and accurate documents in less time than traditional drafting.
Our practice innovation team provides document automation capabilities for clients and attorneys, creating accurate and reusable legal documents in a fraction of the time manual drafting takes. Benefits include:
- Document creation that is faster and more accurate for clients.
- A centralized knowledge base enhanced with reusable contracts and documents for client use.
We’ve introduced our clients to BT Hub
Barnes & Thornburg created BT Hub, a proprietary web-based tool that is built for collaboration and streamlined matter management through a central hub.
- This portal is used by firm attorneys and clients, co-counsel and outside legal teams to improve workflows, data sharing and efficiency in a secure collaborative environment.
- BT Hub offers case and project management tools, document repositories and directories that are searchable and customizable for firm attorneys and clients.
- Scalable to any size and scope – from a single matter to multidistrict litigation, class action or other multiparty litigation – BT Hub has the ability to integrate data from various sources into a single location.