Practice Innovation COLLABORATIVE TECHNOLOGY
Our practice innovation team is led by a former Barnes & Thornburg partner who co-chaired our e-discovery and knowledge management practice group.
This team facilitates process improvement using proprietary tools such as CaseHub, a collaboration software tool, and document automation capabilities to enhance and produce repeatable and accurate documents in less time than traditional drafting.
Our practice innovation team provides document automation capabilities for clients and attorneys, creating accurate and reusable legal documents in a fraction of the time manual drafting takes. Benefits include:
- Document creation that is faster and more accurate for clients.
- A centralized knowledge base enhanced with reusable contracts and documents for client use.
We’ve introduced our clients to CaseHub
Barnes & Thornburg created CaseHub, a proprietary web-based tool that is built for collaboration and streamlined matter management through a central hub.
- This portal is used by firm attorneys and clients, co-counsel and outside legal teams to improve workflows, data sharing and efficiency in a secure collaborative environment.
- CaseHub offers case and project management tools, document repositories and directories that are searchable and customizable for firm attorneys and clients.
- Scalable to any size and scope – from a single matter to multidistrict litigation, class action or other multiparty litigation – CaseHub has the ability to integrate data from various sources into a single location.