Glenn is the firm’s in-house legal investigator. While he works primarily for the Litigation Department, his skills have also been used in other departments to conduct investigations on behalf of the firm’s clients.
Glenn is a member in good standing of the National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI) and is the only in-house investigator from that organization in the State of Indiana. Glenn’s practice is not limited to Indiana; in fact a large number of his cases are coming from our Atlanta, Dallas, and Chicago offices, among others. Glenn’s skills are transferable and he is not limited by geography (although he will sometimes travel for an out-of-state investigation).
Among the services that Glenn provides are:
- Skip Tracing of witnesses (locating the most current information available);
- Interviewing of witnesses, government officials, law enforcement;
- Obtaining documents from governmental and quasi-governmental agencies through various legal methods;
- Asset location of both individuals and corporate entities;
- Factual research and analysis;
- Legal research and analysis;
- Conducting internal client investigations (e.g., theft, sabotage, labor issues).
Glenn has over 30 years in the legal field and has worked on both civil and criminal matters. He has investigated cases that range from corporate espionage to missing persons, to the murder of a child. Glenn has access to databases that require security clearance and is the only person at the firm with the ability to gather this type of information. As a member of NALI, Glenn has built a network of private investigators throughout the country. If he can’t work the case, he can find someone who can.