What's 'Growing' On? An Update on Economic and Legal Developments Affecting Local Business
What: What's "Growing" On? An Update on Economic and Legal Developments Affecting Local Businesses
When: Thursday, March 21 | 7:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. ET | Register Now!
Where: Hilton Garden Inn & Gillespie Conference Center | 53995 IN State Route 933 | South Bend, IN
Program Description: Join us on Thursday, March 21, for an interactive discussion on the economic and legal issues facing companies in Saint Joseph and Elkhart Counties. We have a dynamic panel of guests who will talk about the economic, legal and legislative issues affecting our region.
Presenters will talk about the key initiatives driving our region. In addition, a team of partners from Barnes & Thornburg's Labor and Employment Department will participate in a Lightning Round of critical and timely legal issues affecting employers.
Finally, we will update you on the developments at the Indiana Statehouse that could affect local businesses.
- Jeff Rea, President and CEO, The Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County
- Kyle Hannon, President and CEO, The Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce
- Dorina Heiden-Guss, President, Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
- Janily Daub, Barnes & Thornburg
- Joel Duthie, Barnes & Thornburg
- Jeanine Gozdecki, Barnes & Thornburg
- Michael Palmer, Barnes & Thornburg
- Eric Stahlhut, Barnes & Thornburg