Vapor Intrusion Guide Summary & Webinar
On June 11, 2015, USEPA released its long awaited Technical Guide for Assessing and Mitigating the Vapor Intrusion (VI) Pathway from Subsurface Vapor Sources to Indoor Air. The guide presents a recommended framework for addressing the vapor intrusion pathway at RCRA, CERCLA, and Brownfield sites.
An ERM summary of USEPA's new Vapor Intrusion Technical guide is available from ERM's registration page and will be discussed during our upcoming webinar. Our presenters will also address the top questions we've been hearing from clients.
Key Webinar Topics:
- Summary of USEPA's new Vapor Intrusion Technical Guide
- Implementing the new guidance and obtaining closure for the Vapor Intrusion Pathway
- Addressing short-term TCE toxicity at vapor intrusion sites
- Implementing the Vapor Intrusion Technical Guide at facilities that are operating under OSHA regulations
- David Gillay, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Nadine Weinberg, ERM Americas VI Lead, ERM
- Erik Ipsen, ERM Divisional Practice Lead, ERM
When: Tuesday, July 14
Time: 11:30 - 12:30 p.m. (Eastern)