Third Annual Women In Leadership: Exploring Pathways
*Note* Attendance to this event is by invitation only
When: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014
Noon CT (registration and lunch) | 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (program) | 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (networking)
Where: Edina Country Club | 5100 Wooddale Avenue | Edina, Minn.
Program Overview: Join us for Barnes & Thornburg's Third Annual Women in Leadership: Exploring Pathways (A Program for Women in Law + Business).
Nationally recognized business and legal professionals gather to share their perspectives and advice on navigating through the ups and downs of business and discuss how to capitalize on key opportunities, create defining moments and excel as a leader.
IT'S GONNA BE GREAT®
Our keynote speaker, Rhoda Olsen has more than 20 years of executive leadership experience. With a deep understanding of what makes successful organizations work and how to build effective teams, Rhoda will share her candid insights on how to capture and build on leadership opportunities while trying to maintain an acceptable work and lifestyle balance.
Featuring Rhoda Olsen, CEO, Great Clips, Inc.
GREAT TAKES ON LEADERSHIP
The leaders participating in this panel will discuss their successes and experiences in the diverse workplaces in which they lead and how those successes were achieved. Listen, learn and plan how you can use the lessons shared in your own workplace.
- Hon. Wilhelmina M. Wright, Associate Justice, Minnesota Supreme Court
- Laura Gillund, Vice President Human Resources and Professional Development, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Joanne Jirik Mullen, Senior Employment Counsel, Ecolab, Inc.
- Stephanie Shimp, Co-Owner & Senior Vice President of Marketing, Blue Plate Restaurant Company
- Moderator: Lisa Brabbit, Senior Assistant Dean for External Relations and Programs, University of St. Thomas Law School
Additional Information: Attendance to this event is by invitation only. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-367-8770.