Attorney Presentations | Firm-Sponsored Events
The Final Overtime "White Collar" Exemption Regulations Have Arrived
We invite you to join Barnes & Thornburg's Wage and Hour team as they address the new FLSA White Collar Exemption regulations that will go into effect on Dec. 1, 2016.
Companies have time to carefully prepare for the new white collar exemption framework. Please join us for a practical discussion of:
- The specifics of the newly revealed overtime rules—the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- How your organization may be affected by the changes.
- Practical and creative options for responding to the doubling of the minimum salary.
- Preparing your business for the new regulations.
- Anticipating employee response and developing a communications strategy.
- Strategies for using the next five months to ensure that you avoid surprises and minefields - and reduce potential liability and disruption.
Barnes & Thornburg Speakers:
- Janilyn Daub
- Jeanine Gozdecki
- Jerry Lutkus
- Mike Palmer
When: Wednesday, June 8
Time: 7:45 a.m. (Eastern) Registration and Breakfast | 8:15 - 10 a.m. Program
Where: RV/MH Hall of Fame | 21565 Executive Parkway | Elkhart, IN 46514
Cost: Members $15 | Non-Members $18
This program is offered by MHRA and Barnes & Thornburg's Labor and Employment Law Department.