Speaking Engagements | Seminars
Strategies for Source Reduction, Plume Stability, and Post-Closure Obligations Under EPA's New Institutional Controls Policy
What: Strategies for Source Reduction, Plume Stability, and Post-Closure Obligations Under EPA's New Institutional Controls Policy
When: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 | 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. ET | Register Now!
Where: Barnes & Thornburg LLP - Indianapolis | 11 S. Meridian St. |Indianapolis, IN
Join speakers from Regenesis and Barnes & Thornburg LLP on Wed., Feb. 20 in Indianapolis for a seminar on source reduction, plume stability and post-closure obligations under the EPA's new institutional controls policy.
Topic 1: Benefits of Aggressive Source Reduction - Legal & Practical Implications to Site Closure
Speakers: David R. Gillay and Tammy L. Helminski, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Overview of Key Statutory Amendments
- Alternative Closure Options for State Remediation Programs
- Reasons to Consider Aggressive Source Reduction
- Long-Term Stewardship Obligations - Balancing Source Reduction with Risk Management
- Creating an Institutional Control Implementation & Assurance Plan (ICIAP) under EPA's new Institutional Controls Guidance
Topic 2: Advanced Remedial Approaches for Source Area and Plume Treatment
Speaker: Barry Poling, REGENESIS
- Source Area Treatment Methods
- Advanced remedial methods to improve free product recovery
- Integrated treatment strategies to reduce mass flux
- Innovative source area excavation to enchance plume stability
- Enhanced Groundwater Plume Stability Strategies
- Chemical oxidation to bioremediation approaches - "lessons learned"
- Remediation Design and Application Services
- Keys to a successful in-situ injection program
Registration: You can register for this seminar online by visiting the following location: http://www.regenesis.com/regenesis-resource-center/seminars/default.aspx