Attorney Presentations | Firm-Sponsored Events
Indiana Worker's Compensation: Keeping up with all the Changes
Please join us for an interactive roundtable discussion about all the recent changes to the Worker’s Compensation Act, the Administrative Code, the Board’s position on nurse case managers, the Board personnel, and more that impact handling Indiana Worker’s Compensation matters. Don’t be left behind…
We will be covering:
- Legislative changes to the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Act, effective July 1, 2018
- Revised Indiana Administrative Code, Worker’s Compensation
- Indiana Worker’s Compensation Board’s revised position on Nurse Case Managers, Provider Fee Disputes, Confidential Information, and, Hearing Procedures to be followed
- Indiana Court of Appeals’ interpretation of the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Act
- The interaction between the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Act and Federal employment laws including ADA, FMLA and OSHA
- Case discussions designed to involve the audience, so they can understand the complexities involved when analyzing workplace injuries
Registration: 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Program: 1:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Reception to follow on 6th floor
2.5 Hours of CLE Credits Pending
2.5 Hours of HRCI Credits Approved
For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com, and don't forget to bookmark our Employment and Labor blogs at www.btcurrents.com and www.btlaborrelations.com. You can also follow us on Twitter at @BTLawLE.
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at email@example.com or (317) 231-7312.