Speaking Engagements | Seminars
Deposition Essentials for Employers
What: Deposition Essentials for Employers | Register Now!
When: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013 | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. ET
Where: This event is being offered via webinar and will be hosted online
At our "Deposition Essentials for Employers" employment law webinar, we'll discuss the key things that in-house counsel, corporate representatives, HR managers, supervisors and company witnesses need to know about depositions, and how what they say or don't say can save or destroy their employer's position in a lawsuit.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding the crucial differences between fact-witness depositions and Rule 30(b)(6) corporate representative depositions
- Laying the groundwork: sequence & timing, location & travel, who should attend, duration & frequency, videotaping and more
- Effective methods of preparing for a deposition
- Consequences of being under oath
- Effective methods of responding to questions
- What not to do: common problems and how to avoid them
Additional Details: Applied for 1.5 hours HRCI credit. If you have questions, please contact Jodie Daugherty at email@example.com, or call (317) 261-7922.