Delivering Successful Public Private Partnerships
A distinguished panel of public servants will discuss key aspects of their experience in delivering successful public private partnerships. The panel will be asked, from their perspective in the public sector, what the private sector can do to be more successful in securing these opportunities, what factors lead to failed P3s, and what should change in Indiana (if anything) to encourage additional successful P3s.
- Andy Cook, Mayor of the City of Westfield, Indiana
- Kendra York, Director of the Indiana Finance Authority
- Scott Fadness, Town Manager of Fishers, Indiana
- Chris W. Cotterill, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Dcodia is a discreet, mobile solution designed to help students with dyslexia read without the assistance of a tutor, parent, or teacher.
When: Thursday, June 12, 2014 | 11:15 a.m. (ET) Registration | noon (ET) Luncheon and Presentation
Where: Barnes & Thornburg LLP | 11 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Cost: Members, Free | Non-Members, $45 | Students, $30
Information: For more information, email Jodie Daugherty at email@example.com or Deb Hallberg at firstname.lastname@example.org