Click, Scroll and Engage: Protecting Your Website and Online Presence
In today's online economy, your next big sell could be just a click away. Join us as we walk you through the dos and don'ts of e-commerce security and how to keep your online presence secure for your company and your customers.
- Website transactions, clicking thru the site and electronic signature
- Domain names and social media
- Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property
- Vendor and contractor agreements
- Terms and conditions
- Privacy and security
- Ratings, reviews and other use generated content
Moderated by David Hooper, Barnes & Thornburg
When: Friday, August 21
Time: noon - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Where: Barnes & Thornburg | 11 S. Meridian Street | Indianapolis, IN
Registration will begin at 11:30 and the program will begin promptly at noon. A light lunch and beverages will be provided.
Note: While ALL workshops are FREE to Indy Chamber members, a nominal fee ($10) is required to secure a seat. Reservation fees will be returned upon attendance or 24 hour notice of cancellation. Failure to attend forfeits your reimbursement.