CCPA Crunch Time: How to Get Compliant in 2 1/2 Easy Months
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Join Jason Bernstein, co-chair of Barnes & Thornburg’s Data Security and Privacy Group, as he gives practical tips and strategies for compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which goes into effect Jan. 1, 2020.
You'll come away knowing:
- Whether you need to comply
- CCPA requirements that may affect you
- How to comply, using an outline and checklist of practical things you need to do to become compliant and how to get them done
- Ways to help employees get on board with compliance
- Strategies to avoid violations
CLE credit applied for CIPP credit (self-reported)
For registration or questions, contact MJ Mokhtari at firstname.lastname@example.org or 424-239-3756.