Avoiding Product Liability Litigation Seminar
Growing a successful manufacturing business has its risks. Without effective risk management protocols, product liability litigation can throw a wrench in the works. Learn about product liability’s nuts and bolts as well as recent changes. Hear from attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg and leaders of the Indiana Manufacturers Association on best practices for risk management plans, such as the implementation of sound warranties, sale and purchase documentation, product warnings and internal quality control.
The speakers will talk about guidance on:
- Warranties - both marketing and protection
- Proper product warnings and industry standards
- Effective terms and conditions of sale and purchase
- Update on Indiana General Assembly new laws for manufacturers
A Q&A session will follow.
- Andrew Berger, Vice President, Government Affairs and Tax Policy, Indiana Manufacturers Association
- Damon R. Leichty, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Alice J. Springer, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
When: Tuesday, Oct. 13
When: 11:30 a.m. (Eastern) Registration and Lunch | noon - 1 p.m. Program
Where: Barnes & Thornburg | 11 S. Meridian Street | Indianapolis, IN
Also offered as a webinar.
Approved for 1.0 hours general Indiana CLE