Are You Optimizing Your State of Corporate Domicile? The Benefits of Incorporating in Indiana
What: Are You Optimizing Your State of Corporate Domicile? The Benefits of Incorporating in Indiana
When: Thursday, July 18, 2013 | 2 p.m. (ET) registration | 2:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. (ET) seminar
Where: Barnes & Thornburg LLP | 11 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Program Overview: Are you optimizing your state of corporate domicle? Your optimal corporate domicile may be closer than you think. Barnes & Thornburg LLP is pleased to present a seminar addressing the benefits of incorporating in the state of Indiana.
Our seminar will cover the following topics:
- How Indiana’s corporate environment compares to other states
- Comparing Indiana corporate law to Delaware’s and identifying Hoosier advantages
- Fiduciary duties applicable to directors of Indiana corporations in change of control situations
- Standards of conduct under the Indiana Business Corporation Law
- Latitude to consider non-shareholder interests under the Indiana Constituency Statute
- Summary of recent Indiana breach of duty litigation
- Maximizing dissenters’ right strategies under Indiana law
Speakers: David Hooper | Josh Hollingsworth | Anne DePrez
Register: Register online by clicking here. Registration is limited. 2 Hours Indiana CLE Credit.
This seminar offered compliments of Barnes & Thornburg's Corporate and Litigation Law Departments.