Appellate Practice in Employment Matters: Win or Lose, Key Issues for In-House Counsel Appealing or Defending Appeals
Spend an hour and get CLE with this practical guidance on appeals in employment cases.
• Keeping the eye on the appeal while in the trial court
• Post-judgment options prior to appeal
• Appellate mediation
• As appellant, picking issues for appeal
• As appellee, how to stay the course
• Moot arguments
• Alternative fees, timelines, and statistics
Speaker: John Maley
1.0 Hour CLE Credit Pending
This program offered compliments of Barnes & Thornburg's Labor & Employment Law Department.
Questions? Contact Jodie Daugherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 261-7922