ABA Securities Midwest Regional Meeting and CLE Workshop
Our presenters will be giving their perspectives on emerging trends and priorities in securities and commodities enforcement. Our panelists will discuss spoofing, benchmark litigation, insider trading, cases against advisors, cyber-security, and more.
Moderator: Vincent P. "Trace" Schmeltz, III, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- David Glockner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Chicago, IL
- Rosemary Hollinger, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Chicago, IL
- Jim Lundy, Associate General Counsel, ABN Amro Clearing, Chicago, IL
- Jason Yonan, Chief of the Securities and Commodities Fraud Section, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois
- Jerome Tomas, Partner, Baker & McKenzie, Chicago, IL
For more information on this program, please download the ABA brochure.
Barnes & Thornburg
One N. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606
Friday, October 14, 2016
Registration: 2:30 p.m. (Central)
Program: 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Reception: 4:30 p.m.
Cost: Non-ABA members: $110
ABA Section of Litigation Member: $50
1.5 hours CLE credits pending.
Questions? Contact Amy Garrison at email@example.com or (310) 284-3870.