2016 Charter School Conference
If you are interested in successful charter schools and providing students with terrific educational opportunities, then this conference is for you.
School Leaders Institute will include sessions on:
- Special Education
- Child Abuse Reporting and Neglect
- Open Door Law and Access to Public Records Act
- Facility Financing
- Expanding charter networks
- School Authorizers
- Testing and Accountability
- Policy and goal-setting for charter school leadership
- Building a state vision for charter schools
- School finance
Join in on a discussion of the future of charter schools during a school leader roundtable.
This conference will allow charter school leaders and advocates to discuss ways that we can work together to ensure charter school success today and in the future. An update with the full agenda is forthcoming.
There is no cost to attend the conference and related events. We hope you will join us and spread the word on the conference.
When: Monday, June 20
Time: 8 a.m. (Eastern) Registration and Breakfast
Where: Barnes & Thornburg | 11 S. Meridian Street | Indianapolis