- Thankful for the grace of God and salvation through Jesus Christ
- An attorney through divine revelation and guidance
- Blessed to be of the Farrell-Kwang clan as a wife and mother to three daughters and a son
- A Malacca-born Singaporean who speaks four languages
- An introvert who enjoys having parties
- Tummy-satisfied if I have time to cook authentic Singaporean dishes (Hainanese chicken rice, Laksa, Hokkien noodles, etc.)
- A contemporary dancer who is grateful to still perform at church
- Looking forward to visiting Israel and my ancestral home in Fujian Province, China
- Waiting to take up Indiana Supreme Court Chief Justice Loretta Rush’s offer to carpool between Indy and Lafayette, Indiana
- Likely the only summer associate pregnant during my internship… thankful for a supportive Barnes & Thornburg family!
This profile appeared in the May 2020 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.