- A fiercely proud and awed parent of three adult children – each so different but wonderfully remarkable
- Now turning into a crazy dog owner constantly covered in little white hairs from three terriers
- Aspiring to develop some hobbies – within that statement there is clearly a problem
- An avid but oftentimes unsuccessful gardener
- Unapologetically genuine and direct, flawed but compassionate, and open
- An ardent reader of all fictional genres
“We only have this one life – let’s do it well.”
This profile appeared in the November 2019 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.