- Wanting to be a professional backcountry skier when I grow up
- Allergic to red bell peppers…yep, only the red ones!
- A favorite sister – I have one older brother who just happens to be my best friend and ski partner
- Someone who has never missed an episode of The Challenge – it is my ultimate guilty pleasure
- A person that dressed as a Spice Girl last Halloween– Oregano
- Someone who doesn’t let a day go by without indulging in something chocolatey
- A person that grew up in NYC so, naturally, I cannot sleep in silence – I need music, TV, sirens, dogs barking, anything that feels or sounds like home
- A foodie! This is also a result of growing up in NYC, though this one is a bit easier to understand.
- Someone who goes crazy for the New York Times crossword. I’ve been working on one to submit for possible publication too!
- The daughter of parents who have been married for over 45 years - love you Mom and Dad!
This profile appeared in the March 2023 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.