COLUMBUS – Super Lawyers has named five attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Columbus, Ohio, office to its 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers list. This listing will appear in the December 2019 issue of Ohio Super Lawyers magazine.
William A. Nolan, the Columbus office managing partner, received an additional high mark, appearing the Top 50: 2020 Columbus Super Lawyers list.
The Ohio attorneys who made this year’s list, and their primary practices as identified by Super Lawyers, include:
- Robert C. Folland – Bankruptcy; Business Litigation; Banking
- Kevin R. McDermott – Business Litigation; Securities Litigation; Construction Litigation
- William A. Nolan – Employment and Labor; Business Litigation
- C. David Paragas – Legislative and Governmental Affairs; Healthcare; Administrative Law
- Gregory W. Stype – Government Finance; State, Local & Municipal; Schools & Education
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.