MINNEAPOLIS – Attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Minneapolis office have topped the lists of Minnesota Super Lawyers 2015.
The Minneapolis attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Felicia J. Boyd – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Stephen R. Katz – Real Estate
- Connie A. Lahn – Bankruptcy: Business
- Thomas C. Mielenhausen – Insurance Coverage
- Tina A. Syring – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher H. Yetka – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter at @BTLawNews.