CHICAGO - Attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Chicago office are recognized as Illinois Super Lawyers 2014®, a listing that appeared in the January issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
The Barnes & Thornburg attorneys who are listed as Super Lawyers, including their primary practice(s), are:
- Daniel P. Albers – Intellectual Property; Litigation
- Fredric P. Andes - Environmental
- Thomas J. Donovan - Intellectual Property
- Paula C. Goedert – Non-Profit; Business/Corporate; Tax
- Paula Jacobi – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Business Litigation
- Joan L. Long – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation; First Amendment/Media/Advertising
- Joseph F. Madonia - Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Alice O. Martin - Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- William M. McErlean - Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership
- David B. Ritter – Employment & Labor
- Vincent P. Schmeltz – Securities Litigation; Civil Litigation Defense; Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Clifford J. Shapiro – Construction Litigation; Civil Litigation Defense; Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Deborah L. Thorne – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Business Litigation
- Bruce White – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler - Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
With nearly 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg LLP is one of the 100 largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from its offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. Visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.