What’s Going On? Lessons From Current COVID-19 Workplace Litigation Trends
2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Learn the latest observations and insights derived from the Wage and Hour Practice Group’s COVID-19 Related Workplace Litigation Tracker, leaders of our nationwide practice group will examine the lessons employers can learn from these cases. With an emphasis on practical guidance for employers, our team will address:
- The COVID-19 litigation tracker and what it shows (so far)
- An overview of COVID-19 litigation activity and updates on cases involving employee compensation
- Trends in COVID-19 workplace litigation activity, with recent examples
- Practical tips on navigating the FFCRA, FMLA and ADAAA
- Do’s and don’ts: Lessons learned from COVID-19 related litigation
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.5 hours CLE credit pending. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Questions? Email Courtney Brown or call 317-231-7312.