What’s Going On? Lessons From Current COVID-19 Workplace Litigation Trends
2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. (Eastern)
In this ongoing series based on the observations and insights in the Wage and Hour Practice Group’s COVID-19 Related Workplace Litigation Tracker, leaders of our nationwide practice group will examine COVID-19 related workplace litigation, and the lessons employers can learn from these cases. With an emphasis on practical guidance for employers, our wage and hour team will address:
- The COVID-19 related litigation tracker and information regarding what it shows (so far)
- An overview of COVID-19 related litigation activity and updates on cases involving employee compensation
- Trends in COVID-19 related workplace litigation activity, with recent examples
- Do’s and don’ts: Lessons learned from COVID-19 related litigation
- Strategic considerations associated with potential, threatened, and pending COVID-19 related workplace litigation activity
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.5 hours CLE credit pending. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Questions? Email Siara Reyes or call 317-231-7211.