Top of Mind: School Law Webinar
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Eastern)
On the syllabus are hot topics in education law at our Top of Mind: School Law webinars featuring short, engaging 10-minute sessions. These dynamic, 60-minute webinars will explore trends and laws and their impact on schools. Schedule permitting, attend one or both! Attendance is complimentary and from the comfort of your own computer.
- Special Education: Legally Addressing Dangerous Behaviors
- Bargaining: Lessons Learned From This Year's Bargaining Season
- Immigration Employment Law and Procedures: Basics and Recent Developments
- The Essential Elements of Winning a Petition and Remonstrance Race or a Voter Referendum
- Bullying 3.0: Your Reporting Obligations and IDOE's New Auditing Powers
Questions? Contact Jodie Daugherty at email@example.com or (317) 261-7922.