Attorney Presentations | Firm-Sponsored Events
Planting the Seed: Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the Agriculture & Food Industries
Barnes & Thornburg and CSpring are pleased to invite you to Planting the Seed: Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the Agriculture & Food Industries.
On the menu will be lively dialogue on the current state and the future of the agriculture and food industries. Prominent speakers from across the agriculture and food spectrum will lead two panel discussions on trends and opportunities sure to have an impact on companies in the coming years.
- Jay Akridge, PhD, Glenn W. Sample Dean of Agriculture, Purdue University
- Janet Collins, PhD, Senior Vice President of Science and Regulatory Affairs, Croplife America
- Sue Ellspermann, PhD, Lt. Governor, State of Indiana
- Joe Goodgame, Solutions Director, Data & Analytics, CSpring
- Tim Hassinger, Chief Executive Officer and President, Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Ken Isley, Vice President and General Counsel, Dow AgroSciences, LLC
- John Kuckelman, General Counsel, Elanco Animal Health
- Rachel Lattimore, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, CropLife America
- Kathy Mayberry, General Counsel, AgReliant Genetics LLC
- Karin Moore, Vice President and General Counsel, Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Johnny Park, PhD, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Spensa Technologies Inc.
- Sara Wyant, President, Agri-Pulse Communications, Inc.
- Scott Schertz, Owner/Operator, Schertz Aerial Service, Inc.
- Brian McGinnis, Of Counsel, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Robert Stead, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- Todd Vare, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- William Wales, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
When: Wednesday, May 6
Where: Barnes & Thornburg | 11 S. Meridian Street | Indianapolis, IN
Registration & Lunch: noon (Eastern)
Program: 12:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Reception: 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Seminar, lunch and reception compliments of CSpring and Barnes & Thornburg's Agriculture & Food Practice Group