Webinars | Speaking Engagements
ITAR Basics - An Overview of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
This session is a must for government contractors and subcontractors, particularly those dealing with DOD and the various U.S. military services, as well as companies seeking business with foreign militaries. This webinar will provide an introduction to ITAR including key topics such as:
- how to determine whether your products and technical data are subject to the ITAR;
- understanding the U.S. Munitions List and the Export Control Reform Initiative;
- safeguarding ITAR controlled technical data and preventing "deemed exports";
- identifying proscribed destinations;
- how to apply for an export license; and how to avoid penalties with compliance best practices.
Our speakers teach the popular Basic and Advanced ITAR programs given by Federal Publications Seminars across the country and include senior attorneys with more than 30 years of experience.