Webinars | On Demand
COVID-19: Answering Employers’ Human Resource Questions
1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Eastern)
Barnes & Thornburg, Gibson Insurance and South Bend Regional Chamber have partnered to provide employers a forum to discuss labor and employment issues stemming from this pandemic.
Our panel includes Janilyn Daub, Jeanine Gozdecki, and Mike Palmer, partners in Barnes & Thornburg’s South Bend and Elkhart Labor and Employment Department, and Melissa Rix, Gibson’s Compliance Specialist. Our panel will answer local employers’ questions about the COVID-19 labor and employment issues keeping you up at night, such as:
- Does the Families First Coronavirus Response Act apply to my company?
- If so, what is required?
- How do shelter-in-place orders impact employers?
- What steps are employers taking to protect employees if they remain open?
- What issues should an employer consider before conducting a layoff?
- How will a temporary layoff or furlough impact employee benefits?
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at email@example.com or 317-231-7312.