COVID-19 and Construction: A Discussion About Disruption
11 a.m.-Noon (Eastern)
Join us for a discussion where leaders from Barnes & Thornburg’s Construction Law Practice Group will discuss various issues that have been forced upon the construction industry as COVID-19 continues spreading across the country and the world. The pandemic raises many topics that are hitting your desk every hour of every day, such as:
- Key construction contract terms that could apply due to COVID-19, and what to do now
- Future construction contract considerations
- Whether your company is providing essential services as defined by a government order
- Duty to mitigate
- Potential project impact due to shortages of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Key insurance coverage issues for construction projects, including first-party business interruption and third-party liability claims
The session will feature an extended Q&A; questions will be taken at that time. In addition, when registering, you will have the opportunity to submit questions that could be addressed during the discussion.
1 hour CLE credit pending.
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-231-7312.