SCOTUS Review: Key Decisions and Upcoming Cases - A Two-Part Series - Part One
2 p.m.-3 p.m. (Eastern)
Barnes & Thornburg's Appeals and Critical Motions practice group attorneys invite you to a two-part webinar series.
Part One will recap rulings made by the U.S. Supreme Court in the most recent term, and Part Two will preview upcoming cases on the docket. Cases to be discussed during this first session include:
- Mallory v. Norfolk Southern Railway Co.
- National Pork Producers Council v. Ross
- Dupree v. Younger
- Sackett v. EPA
- Helix Energy Solutions Group v. Hewitt
- Glacier Northwest v. Int’l Brotherhood of Teamsters
- U.S. ex rel. Polansky v. Executive Health Resources
- U.S. ex rel. Schutte v. Supervalu Inc.
- Students for Fair Admissions, Inc. v. President and Fellows of Harvard College
- Students for Fair Admissions Inc. v. University of North Carolina
Part Two will be held on Oct. 11.
1.0 hour CLE credit pending.
Questions? Email Cassidy Drabek or call 317-261-7942.