Webinars | On Demand
Labor And Employment Update For Employers - May 2023
Summer is around the corner, but class is by no means dismissed.
Join us for our monthly Labor and Employment Update where we will discuss the latest trends in workplace class action litigation affecting employers of all sizes in a variety of industries. Our national workplace class action practitioners will discuss potential causes, current issues confronting employers, and how your business can mitigate risk. This session will include:
- A discussion of recent developments in class and collective actions against employers, including how COVID-19 is in part to blame
- Practical strategies to avoid being the target of a workplace class action lawsuit
- An overview of best practices should your company find itself the target of a workplace class action, including:
- Strategies to minimize disruption
- How to contain costs
- How to make the best use of class litigation to advance your business objectives and protect your business
This webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.0 hour CLE credit and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.