Labor and Employment Update For Employers - December 2023
2023 has been a year of upheaval at the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
The speakers will discuss:
- Why “non-union” employers should care about NLRB developments
- Update on the NLRB’s rewriting of the union election process
- Other NLRB developments affecting all employers
They also will cover what is happening in the trenches with union organizing including:
- NLRB election statistics to date
- Recent organizing tactics
- Common organizing themes in 2023
- Unions targeting nontraditional targets
Peter List, one of this month's presenters, is founder and CEO of Logic Labor Relations, LLC. Peter is editor of LaborUnionNews.com and the host of the podcasts Labor Relations Radio and Union Free Radio.
1.0 hour CLE credit and 1.0 hour HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Cassidy Drabek or call 317-261-7942.