SCOTUS Review: Key Decisions and Upcoming Cases - Part 2
Noon-1 p.m. (Eastern)
Barnes & Thornburg's nationwide Appeals and Critical Motions practice group attorneys invite you to a complimentary two-part webinar series during which they will discuss rulings made by the U.S. Supreme Court in the most recent term, as well as upcoming cases on the docket.
The first session will focus on the past term, and then continue the conversation in the second session by discussing cases from the upcoming term.
Cases to be discussed include but are not limited to:
- Hemphill v. New York
- City of Austin, Texas v. Reagan National Advertising of Austin, LLC
- Cummings v. Premier Rehab Keller, P.L.L.C.
- Hughes v. Northwestern University
- Carson v. Makin
- West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency
- Southwest Airlines Co. v. Saxon
- Viking River Cruises v. Moriana
- Sackett v. Environmental Protection Agency
- National Pork Producers Council v. Ross
- Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts v. Goldsmith
- Students for Fair Admissions Inc. v. President & Fellows of Harvard College
- Securities and Exchange Commission v. Cochran
- Axon Enterprises v. Federal Trade Commission
- Mallory v. Norfolk Southern Railway Co.
- Health and Hospital of Marion County, Indiana v. Talevski
- Haaland v. Brackeen
- 303 Creative LLC v. Elenis
- Bartenwerfer v. Buckley
- U.S. ex rel. Polansky v. Executive Health Resources
Part 1: Monday, October 10, 2022
1.0 hour CLE credit per session pending.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.