Midterm Election Whiplash: Impact on U.S. Employers and Immigrants
Join the immigration practice group as they analyze the impact of the midterm election results on U.S. immigration policy and legislation in 2023, as well as other current trends.
Topics will include:
- The impact of the midterms on immigration appropriations, legislation, and policy
- The status of the DACA program and what 2023 might have in store
- Remote I-9s and the new I-9 form
- U.S. consular update, including the status of E visa processing at various U.S. consulates
- The upcoming H-1B lottery
1.0 hour CLE credit and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.