Webinars | On Demand
Labor and Employment Update for Employers
2 p.m.-3 p.m. (Eastern)
This employer update will include the latest on the current situation surrounding COVID-19 for U.S.-based employers, a review of legislative initiatives, and updated employer guidance.
The Barnes & Thornburg panel will keep you up to date on evolving labor and employment issues, which this month include:
- COVID-19 and vaccination update
- Recent CDC and OSHA COVID-19 developments including investigations of health care facilities
- What does the ebb of omicron mean for employers and employee relations?
- What are organizations doing with in-person return to work plans and why?
- Rebuilding culture and civility after two years of remote work
- Combatting worker discontent in the post-pandemic era
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.0 hour CLE credit and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.
Watch Previous Sessions On Demand