Webinars | On Demand
Wages in an Hour: News Employers Can Use From Capitol Hill to California
2 p.m.-3 p.m. (Eastern)
In our second installment of 2021, our speakers will address recent activities in Congress and the Biden administration, as well as trends from the West Coast, that should be on every employer’s radar in managing its workforce, labor costs and compliance programming. With an emphasis on practical guidance, members of our Labor and Employment and Wage and Hour teams will address the following timely topics:
- View From the Top to the Bottom Line: Current Legislative Priorities From Capitol Hill Impacting Employers
- The Future of “Fight for 15”
- FFCRAin’t Over ‘Til It’s Over
- Delay of Game: Immigration Reform for High-Income Talent and Prevailing Wage Rules
- COVID-19 Hazard Pay and Other Trends From the West Coast
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.0 hour CLE credit pending and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit approved. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Courtney Brown or call 317-231-7312.