SCOTUS Review: Key Decisions and Upcoming Cases – Part 3
2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Barnes & Thornburg's nationwide Appeals and Critical Motions practice group attorneys invite you to a complimentary three-part webinar series during which they will discuss rulings made by the U.S. Supreme Court in the most recent term, as well as upcoming cases on the docket.
Cases to be discussed during the three-part series include, but are not limited to:
- Fulton v. Philadelphia
- Americans for Prosperity v. Becerra
- Ford Motor Company v. Montana Eighth
- U.S. v. Briggs
- U.S. v. Collins
- Uzuegbunam v. Preczewski
- Smith & Nephew v. Arthrex
- Google v. Oracle
- Facebook v. Duguid
- Van Buren v. U.S.
- Caniglia v. Strom
- Florida v. Georgia
- HollyFrontier Cheyenne Refining v. Renewable Fuels Association
- Cedar Point Nursey v. Hassid
- Mahanoy Area School District v. B.L.
- U.S. v. Palomar-Santiago
- Terry v. U.S.
- Hemphill v. New York
- Biden v. Sierra Club
1.0 hour CLE credit per session.
Questions? Email Jodie Daugherty or call 317-261-7922.