Webinars | On Demand
Summer Webinar: A School Law Update During Unusual Times
Noon-1:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Join our School Law team as they provide a discussion on a variety of new legal developments – with many, but not all, being COVID-related. The team will touch on:
- Special education challenges with distance learning
- New and possibly disruptive (paid) leave for employees
- Areas of potential COVID-related liability
- Unemployment and workers’ compensation issues
- Brand new Title IX developments
- The potential return to in-person education this fall
1.5 hour CLE and HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-231-7312.