It can be invaluable to implement a strong compliance program and back it up with a well-considered insurance program. Barnes & Thornburg’s compliance, insurance and white collar attorneys are hosting a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 3 p.m. (Eastern) that will introduce tools to evaluate and manage emerging risks – the ones that keep you up at night and how they can be covered by insurance. Specifically, our insurance recovery attorneys will discuss insurance coverage that may be available for government investigation and litigation defense under a variety of policies, including directors and officers (D&O), professional errors and omissions (E&O), cybercrime, and commercial general liability policies. Reviewing your coverage may result in finding “hidden treasure” that might relieve your company – and individual executives and employees – of some or all financial exposures.
5 Things You’ll Learn at Upcoming Webinar, “What Keeps You Up At Night”
- Elements and examples of effective compliance programs in line with the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines.
- What the personal liability risks are for compliance personnel and correlating liability coverage available to them.
- An overview of the government’s efforts to focus prosecution on individual corporate executives, including through use of the Yates Memo and the revived Responsible Corporate Officer (“RCO”) Doctrine.
- A summary of the types of insurance coverage that may be relevant to you and your company during a government investigation.
- Ways to ensure the hurdles to insurance coverage claims are minimized during a government investigation.